jmeter Hi Everyone, I want to know how we can set...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

A

Abhishek Gupta

Hi Everyone, I want to know how we can set threshold time to be showed in graph vs actual time taken for any module. Duration Assertion doesn't affect output graphs, tried already. Thanks.

Let suppose there is a graph, ResponseoverTime , I wish to have threshold value marked in that graph so that I can get the time difference (what it has to be ideally and what actually it is )

Ideal time in this scenario is response time recorded in minimal load conditions..wanted to test behavior against heavy load..basically deviation on same graph...

Is there any threshold parameter we can set before executing the test...and can be displayed in output graph ??

there is no custom graph like that, but you can use load Sophia plugin to compare graphs. it will show all parameters in one graph.

The easiest way is just to "draw" this line using "fake" sampler, i.e. Dummy Sampler plugin and configure its "Response time" to represent the desired "threshold", for example here I add a Dummy Sampler with response time 3 seconds and give it a name of "THRESHOLD"

NqoLN.png

So when I generate a reporting dashboard I can see a straight horizontal line which can be used to represent the threshold.

IJZek.png

If this solution seems viable you can install Dummy Sampler using JMeter Plugins Manager