jmeter SSO is supported by Jmeter - SAML request...

• Thread starter Garima Khanna Khanna
  • Start date
  • perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

G

Garima Khanna Khanna

SSO is supported by Jmeter - SAML request Please help..I am pitch into from last couple of weeks...kinldy help

I am into same problem and it is supported but my IT team is not giving proper direction. show me the request header and response?

# CookieManager behaviour - should variable cookies be allowed? # Default is true. Use false to revert to original behaviour CookieManager.allow_variable_cookies=true # CookieManager behaviour - should Cookies be stored as variables? # Default is false CookieManager.save.cookies=false # CookieManager behaviour - prefix to add to cookie name before storing it as a variable # Default is COOKIE_; to remove the prefix, define it as one or more spaces #CookieManager.name.prefix= # CookieManager behaviour - check received cookies are valid before storing them? # Default is true. Use false to revert to previous behaviour CookieManager.check.cookies=false

Reactions: kittucs83