loadrunner It feels so good when customers say good things about our products...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

I

Igor Markov

It feels so good when customers say good things about our products without us having to say it :)
safe_image.php

Hi Igor .. I tried using TruClient and it's really nice but I am facing problems with CORS preflight requests ..

TruClient is based on real browsers so whatever real browsers support also works in TruClient. CORS is not an exception. For CORS you may want to check the TruClient browser's security settings.

Hi Igor Markov, In HP PC TruClient · What do each of the run time settings mean? · How does the script detect that rendering has completed for a page request? Our use case is trivial. In init() we start up and do a WebSSO login. Don’t really care about that. The questions above reference the action() section which is trivial; we take the next page URL from a parm file and submit it. We need to time how long it takes to render the page. That’s it. No other activities or steps. Let me know.

Informative article. But in my project we can't even use more than 5 vusers per LG. Results are varying if we are changing the LG count.