I want to know 1 thing,i am working on...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

K

Karthik Reddy

I want to know 1 thing,i am working on trueclient protocol how can we get proper response time through verify?? Just assume I have a Button called NEXT ,after click on that button if I put verify some text from next page is it works?? Example: start _transaction() Click on NEXT button Verify(sometxt from next page) End_transaction() Is it works proper??? Can anybody explain how verify works????

Hi Karthik. instead of Verify use wait for object..user will wait until the that object is visible..it will give end user resposne time.

lLet me know if require any more details..and verify is always outside of the transaction and wait is inside of the transaction

Verify or wait won't give response time values actually verify is used for text checking and wait is used like ThinkTime purpose. If u want response time of each transaction either run script in vugen check reply logs or run script in controller or in PC for 10min with 1user. Response time will capture using start and end transaction of particular request. As per example put all requests along with next button request in start and end transaction then run script which capture response time.