I am trying to record a script using vugen 11.5. None of the...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

R

Roylen Topno

I am trying to record a script using vugen 11.5. None of the events are getting recorded. After recording only blank page is getting displayed.

Change the port mapping settings in Recording options to capture all Winlet and Socket level data

Check if you are using the right protocol for that application, check the compatibility of IE with LR(new IE might not be compatible), try recording the application in Firefox.

I cross checked the recording option and seems to be fine. Can you please tell me what setting need to be selected in recording options

Try to select wininet in the socket option in recording option.

Check in Google this might be due to ddl issue. Google the correct ddl and place it in your LR installation bin folder and try it

Are you trying with IE 11? Coz Vugen 11.5 is not compatible with IE 11.

Then you have to check for the following: 1. DEP-->Verify if DEP is enabled on your machine.If yes, then disable DEP 2. UAC-->You have to disable UAC too if it is on. 3.--> Check if any Antivirus is interfering the recording process. You can verify this using Process Explorer.

U can try to record in URL mode and uncheck both advance options.. It might b workout... And also select both wininet n socket level... Events will generate ...

Use fiddler to record the application and then convert the script into Vugen script

Can you elaborate little more....what kind of application it is? can you try to find the protocol communication between the client to the server. Check all recording options?