loadrunner I am facing an issue with Correlation. I have...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

M

Mradul Bansal

I am facing an issue with Correlation. I have one LB and 10 similar RB. I have to choose 10th occurance of RB for correlation, but web_reg_save_param function is taking 1st occurance of RB while execution. sample request is TestadsadasREQUESTdghdfjhREQUESTsfghdfhjdfhREQUESTfghdfhdfREQUESTdfgsdfREQUESTdgfsdhdfhREQUEST Here i want to have LB=Test & RB = REQUEST but it is taking 1st occurance of RB and returning value is adasadas.. But i need "adsadasREQUESTdghdfjhREQUESTsfghdfhjdfhREQUESTfghdfhdfREQUESTdfgsdfREQUESTdgfsdhdfh" i think Ordinal will not work on this. Please help.

sample request is TestadsadasREQUESTdghdfjhREQUESTsfghdfhjdfhREQUESTfghdfhdfREQUESTdfgsdfREQUESTdgfsdhdfhREQUEST Here i want to have LB=Test & RB = REQUEST but it is taking 1st occurance of RB and returning value is adasadas.. But i need "adsadasREQUESTdghdfjhREQUESTsfghdfhjdfhREQUESTfghdfhdfREQUESTdfgsdfREQUESTdgfsdhdfh" i think Ordinal will not work on this.

Check web_reg_save_param_regex and figure out how to capture all groups with this function. Once u capture groups, u would be able to use 10th ordinal

Capture all values between lb= request and rb=request using ordinal all and then concatenate all these values using strcat () , lb for just first value will be different . This shud solve the problem

Also please don't raise same question on two forums as James pulley said. This is not going to help all of us in long run.

"LB=Test" & RB = \" "......i think capture value=adsadasREQUESTdghdfjhREQUESTsfghdfhjdfhREQUESTfghdfhdfREQUESTdfgsdfREQUESTdgfsdhdfhREQUEST.......if the number of characters b\n Test and Last REQUEST are not changing then use savelen attribute

Use web_reg_save_param_regexp in that use group argument. It will work for u. U want to capture the 10th value. So use group=10 .

use lb=Test and RB= none....dont give rb and capture the entire string...use save offset and save length to extract the dynamic value..it will work if the dynamic string length is not changing