loadrunner HP Loadrunner Certification Dumps

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

amitbose

Aug 13, 2014
I am planning to take Hp Loadrunner v12 certification(HPO-M103).does anyone attended before.If yes please ,share the materials .It will be helpful for group of people.(Around 10 folks planning to take).Please help us

Please pm me if you dont want to post stuff out in open

Cheers
Amit

I have checked the attachment . But there were very few question . Did you receive from any trusted source. I am not finding any good study material for HP0-M103 certification exam. Please help if you have any experience passing the exam !!

Those questions won't help you at all please practice questions from software testing genius for help and rest is your knowledge to loadrunner will do the difference.

Exam 103 is little bit difficult but they reduce the passing percentage to 60 which makes it easy for any loadrunner user.

Hello Puneet, thanks for your advise. Yes I have seen that the passing percentage is 60%
So could you please advise, any one passed this examination still now whom you know ? because very less information is available on the net.
So if someone passed this exam then his experience can help here a lot. kindly guide.

Hello,
Is anybody here who has cleared the HP0-M103 examination? If yes, can you please guide me how to prepare for the certification ?
Please pass on any study materials to niroopmdy@gmail.com.

Any help from would be great.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Niroop

hello guys,

any updates on my previous post? I need to finish my exam by end of January. I am not getting sufficient info on HP0-M103 anywhere. Can anyone pls tell me what and all I need to study to clear this exam? Are there any study materials available?

Any help from your side would be great!!

Regards,
Niroop Nagaraju