loadrunner How can we handle parallel requests in...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

I

Isha Chandra

How can we handle parallel requests in loadrunner. since it executes each request sequentially, how can we get correct transaction timing.

Shane Evans Isn't it by default the latest versions 11.x and later opens 6 connections per host and can still be customized? Am I missing something here?

The supported browsers in TruClient each have their own default for concurrent connections, but you are right that the browser emulation for transport protocols have this setting. To force parallel requests, use concurrent request blocks.

So I need to manually inject that function for all such requests.. do we not have any options where all parallel requests can be recognised n handled while recording ..

If the requests were concurrent in the recording, switch to URL mode and they should be added as concurrent in the script. A single web_submit_url() can result in several concurrent requests depending on the way the pages are built, but in URL mode these will be clearly specified.

There r various log messages which I can see in http watch is happening asynchronously but in vugen each is recorded separately n in replay its executing synchronously

There are many such requests .. my concern is that only , If I need to add concurrent block manually for all such requests... or URL mode will be able to handle such requests whiLe recording itself

Web concorrent wold be used to load immages and files. Won't support for submit and custom requests