loadrunner hi , why we are capturing the perfmon counters...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

K

Kishore Devisetti

hi , why we are capturing the perfmon counters in servers instead of capturing using from either controller or performance center

WMI connectivity is blocked between your controller and the actual servers under test??? That's usually the big one I see for that. We use Sitescope native into Performance Center or Topology view (Sitescope on Demand as I call it) when it works.. It's stable in 11.51 !!

Standard perfmon ports and/or simple authorization(user/pass) not available) Either can block your access to local server perfmon counters remotely. Also remote registry service being turned off can cause it not to work as well. What exactly is your question? Do you want to use the native LR/PC Windows monitors and they are NOT working or?????

@Petar Puskarich yeah i was unable to capture perfmon counters from performance center , now i got the clarity ,thank u so much Mr peter Puskarich