loadrunner Hi , I had one issue in correlation can you please provide...

• Thread starter Raja Sekhar Reddy Mungara
  • Start date
  • perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

R

Raja Sekhar Reddy Mungara

Hi , I had one issue in correlation can you please provide solution. In one of my drop down list every iteration new value is added in that list .i need to find the new value and delete the new value..The new value is a digit . how to identify the new value during extinctions. Let me know the coding ..i had capture the all values in drop down but i didnt under stand how to identify and capture the new value

Add captured values into an Array and then taking the "Max Index" value of that array, access the same value in your app to delete.

Is the new value greater than all the other value? If yes, capture all the ordinal values into an array and sort it out to pickup the greatest..

How would you distinctly identify the new value in the human usable interface? Use this as the key to ID the value for correlation purposes.

Simply capture the correlation value you created in current action to find current created value, and pass it into the delete request call.