loadrunner Hi,I am using controller. Please let me know...

• Thread starter Digvijaysinh Jebaliya
  • Start date
  • perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

D

Digvijaysinh Jebaliya

Hi,I am using controller. Please let me know how to add multiple scripts in single group when controller runs on Group mode. For ex. I want to schedule 2 scenarios. 1)3 scripts which run for 10 user each, duration=10 mins 2)5 scripts which run for 10 user each, duration=10mins, schedule 2 should start after schedule 1 will complete

I'm afraid you are going to have to schedule each group individually, and just match the settings on the first 3 groups as well as the second 5 groups. The second 5 groups will start around the time the first 3 groups finish, or you can set them to start when, say, group 1 finishes.

thanks for your inputs Shane, even i had thought of this but still i have difficulties, like.....how can i give dealy to each group in group by scenario. and in my project i have 50 scripts (above example is to explain things) - so its not feasible way to perform execution. Can we have any alternate way?