Hi, I am new to Loadrunner. I have recorded a...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

S

Suresh Kumar

Hi, I am new to Loadrunner. I have recorded a simle script on flipkart application. While recording VUser was opening the browser in private window. What should be the settings to open the browser in normal window? During replay, I am getting "Error -27796: Could not resolve address of host www.flipkart.com [MsgId: MERR-27796]" error. Could you please help me to understand the problem.

I would suggest you to practice on sample applications given by HP in installation package.

Flipkart is secured application and you cannot replay it without certain things like certificates/authentication implemented at their server side. As mentioned by Ayyappa Sabbisetty it is always recommended to practice on sample application that you get by default with LR installation.

just today i got the answer to your query . You can try the Windows Application option, thus, the private mode will be removed and it will record in normal mode, this can be done either in Firefox or Chrome. Refer the snapshot for better understanding