loadrunner Hi guys, I have recorded a script and...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

C

Charan Kumar

Hi guys, I have recorded a script and customized and ran 20 iteration in VuGen. It was successfully ran but when i did dry run in Performance center, not even single iteration is passed. what is the problem and how to solve it. It is Java application - Customer can sign on touch pad.

Your question is like somebody massacred 10000 people and you wanna know name of each and every person.

Check whether license is there or not also maybe firewall issue check these 2 if possible provide error details

Foundation skills: Troubleshooting. Your environment initial conditions are different on the two hosts. Reconcile the two hosts where the one not performing is configured the same as the one which is performing ( your control host || "known good" for troubleshooting ).

In performance center you are using multiple users. Check if login is successful. You might need to correlate some more values, which might getting changed due to other user credentials. put checkpoints in each step and find out where exactly it is failing first.