Hi friends... Has any1 of you done a POC or a...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

A

Ashwani Chhokar

Hi friends... Has any1 of you done a POC or a Project of testing an Android Application using Loadrunner??

Reactions: admin
I am trying to perform a POC in LR for any native or hybrid app I captured traffic of mobile apps for timesofindia and flipkart using moible LR recorder But was unable to execute it bcz it requires SSL info of d server... Can u suggest some easy way

These applications have security, so without having proper certificates we cannot proceed further. I would suggest you to try proxy recording option which is present in Mobile Web protocol-->proxy recording option.

you can record a mobile application in 2 ways either with tpacket tracer mobile application or a mobile emulator on your computer.

with tpacket tracer you have to start recording and open the browser and perform operations on application and by that you can generate a .cap file by opening this cap file in vugen with mobile http/html protocol you can get an script and you can go for further operations.

the other way for this is install eclipse on your system along with sdk bundle. by that create a rooted android device with adk(android development kit). and start recording in vugen and open the application in adk. your script gets recorded.