Hi folks ! I have been surfing the internet on...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

G

Ganesh Joe

Hi folks ! I have been surfing the internet on the below topics, but couldn't get the right meaning out of it... 1. Simultaneous VS Concurrent users 2. Workload model (calculate pacing, no of users)any basic template? 3. How to arrive " Ramp up & Ramp down" for a web load testing? Pls let me know :)

Ravi kya hua jaldi dekh bhai....ganesh apna banda hai

1. I dont see major differences between Simultaneous and Concurrent..In most of my cases, I interchanged those terms many times. 2. The actual Work load model should come from AUT team. 3. There are no hard and fast rules to arrive at Ramp up and Ramp down. Try to simulate the load as realistic as possible by considering the production load into account

Concurrent users use same application at the same time but not the same task. Simultaneous users perform same task at the same time.

Simultaneous users are the users who will accessing the application at the same time ... Concurrent users are the users who will be who will access the application at a time interval .....