Hi Everyone, I tried to do the load test for...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

R

Robin Son

Hi Everyone, I tried to do the load test for Facebook site using recording option in Apache Jmeter. Due to the SSL certificate issue i couldnt do that, can any one suggest me how to do the loadtest for facebook.

but why fb??? there are many other applications on which you can try..

Ravi Ranjan: Thanks. I just want to know, how FB is restricting from recording its site and other contents??

Hi Robin: parsing fb security is quite tricky job, you need SSL certificate to by pass the request. I found an article which may help in recording the website without SSL certificate: Go to Recording Options.On this window, select "Port Mapping" which is available under Network option Now click on "Options" button which is available at the bottom right corner of Network > Port Mapping. Another window called "Advanced Port Mapping Settings" will be displayed. On this window, uncheck the check box(default is checked) corresponding to "Enable auto SSL detection".Click Update button. Now click OK button on Recording Options window. Try to record script now and it should work..

Thanks Ravi, I tried in Loadrunner its working fine. But i am New Bee to Loadrunner just learning it. Is there any options to do the same in Jmeter

Robin Son I don't think JMeter will ask for SSL certificate.. Just continue the recording by selecting "I Understand the Risk" and "Add Exception"...

But "I understand the risk " button is not shown will recording fb