Hi, Do we have any open source tool for...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

B

Bharath Rammohan

Hi, Do we have any open source tool for monitoring the response time, throughput every minute for AIX server ?. I need to look into that while the test is running, when the throughput is less we can initiate another set of users. Thanks in advance.

What do you mean. For monitoring AIX you have nmon. However for monitoring throughput and response time u need use other tools. What is the point in introducing more users when throughput goes down. I may have totally missed your question here. bharath Bharath Rammohan

Sorry i forgot to write somethings. Yes i agree with you ... response time and throughput we can see in our tools but i am working in linux environment, i cannot see the jmeter tool. How can i check the response time and throughput ? I tried with summarizer in jmeter properties file but in my case i am calling jmx file through shell scripts so i cant see the summarizer in the screen

Kindly help me on how i can monitor these things. Y i am mentioning throughput is, i need to achieve the total page hits/hr say for eg 600,000 ... so if i can see the total no of page hits in both app n web server it will be helpful fr me to work with.