loadrunner HI All, Please help on this! I have 3 load...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

A

Avinash Avinash

HI All, Please help on this! I have 3 load generators, 100 users need to execute.Load distribution will be, NY Load generatior should take 50 usres and other IND and SYD load generator should take 25 on each. Is do we have any option in controller to set the vusers on load generator? (Expecting aswers...dont want to set in % mode and duplicate the script and assign the 50,25 and 25.) Thanks a lot in advance

It is very simple. Just create one script and import the same script 3 times in basic scenario not real time scenario. Assign separate LG & corresponding Vusers for each group.

Thanks Sagar... yes we can do that, But i dont want to add the same script multiple times. Just i searching for ,do we have anty otion to limit the Vusers on LG or not.

Add the script once and assign 100 users.Now click on Virtual users tab in controller..U can change the load generator coloumn per vuser

In Controller - there is an option called Virtual Users - there you can select the Load Generators individually against each Vuser. Thus, you can maintain what LGs you want to assign to what all users...

Have you ever used LoadRunner? if you have ever added a group in the controller the setting of the load generator by group is obvious and unavoidable. This is covered in training as well.