Hi... After recording Script and enhancement...

• Thread starter Lavan Kumar Tirupathi
  • Start date
  • perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

L

Lavan Kumar Tirupathi

Hi... After recording Script and enhancement if I'm doing reply getting continuesly getting 500 internal server error. i wrote web_add_header function also . Can any one tell me clearly about wht to do if I get this 500 internal server error. Give me some examples of web_add_header function

are you getting the same HTTP 500 outside Vugen? if yes then it looks like application issue. If not, then replay the with full extended log and compare what is the request going in recording and in replay. That should give some clue

First of All. I think you are not correlating your response/request properly. Add text check before your web_reg_save_param to check if you have received your expected page. Use this all requests and you will need to diagnose till all pages are displayed correctly. 500 error could be a wrong response or spurious response received by server and hence when u send the next request u might get this error.

Work on correlation part if u r not facing the issue manually

Web header can be added automatically while recording... check the LR options