hai can anyone tell me how to send data...

• Thread starter Anitha Vallabhaneni
  • Start date
  • perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

A

Anitha Vallabhaneni

hai can anyone tell me how to send data dynamically generated for one script to an individual text file for every iteration and use it in another script??plz explain me with functions that will be used??

Anitha Vallabhaneni you can capture the dynamic value of 1st script in a parameter using correlation function, import all the actions of 2nd script in first and pass the saved parameter. You don't need to save it in a text file for every iteration, however you can print the values in notepad using this function: long fd; char buff[100]; web_reg_save_param("cRequest_id","LB=---","RB=---","ORD=1",Last); //Before closing the Action strcpy( buff,lr_eval_string("{cRequest_id}") ); fd=fopen( "C:\\NotepadName.txt","a" ); fprintf( fd,"%s\n",buff ); fclose( fd ); }

Options 1. Vts 2. Data staging 3. Creat 2 actions in one script for 2 scripts ..capture values in first action and pass it to 2nd action.

Best way to handle ur case is by using VTS tables. There are simple functions available to copy ur value to the vts table. Then your second script can get the value from the table