loadrunner Anyone know how to correlate the password as...

• perf-test.com need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

Y

Yee Hau Teoh

Anyone know how to correlate the password as below? Because before i submit the password, it will require me to get few dynamic values from previous Request, then i need to send the dynamic values back and the system will encryp it, then i can only get the final dynamic value and submit back and login?

Standard correlation techniques as documented by the multiple manual methods expressed in the training class?

I cant find any match pattern for that password, the application advise me to include the js file for decryption, i plan to send the dynamic value to the js file and get the dynamic value from it, but i encounter problem for compiling the js file inside vugen..

There is only json to XML extension, i need to integrate custom json file for application team to decode the data,Any idea?

Sorry, there are some misunderstanding, the json will perform the encryption inside our browser,therefore i wont able to get any value from the scripts.